Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beautiful Beddings by UO

Since the US currency dropped, i started looking at the Urban Outfitter's site, particularly on their Apartment section. I love the stuff they have in there, but unfortunately most of them are not shipped to Malaysia. However, i have a thing for vintage bedding designs, and thinking of getting one of these (and yes they ship internationally!). Which one do u reckon would be the best?

I personally love the raw white timber flooring, wish i had that kinda of flooring in my room... . These beddings are pretty aren't they? The bottom left (floral paisley print ) is currently my first choice. I also like the second one on the top. haha so difficult to decide.

If anyone knows another website that i can buy pretty beddings like these, please let me know, that would be nice thank u.

Today my quest to complete 365 things to do in Kuala Lumpur is on a break. I will be back with more interesting (well, at least to me) random activities to do in KL. For now, im off to bed.

3 comments:

Kim L said...

I kinda like the loud purple print one (top left) and the pale green ones :)

I've never shopped online for beddings before but maybe I should try! :)

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... Electric Blankets

James said...

foam mattress is a good choice for the person who wants to sleep on the bed. fleet mattress