Sunday, August 10, 2008

tortured..

by my tummy pain that comes and go.
and the itcheness i get when in cold to hot weather. (yess i did mandi).

I am amazed that there are severals malaysian online shopping sites.
http://www.mofsd.blogspot.com/

They are not entirely good sites though. Some are just tacky and a little bit too common. I haven't seen all the sites yet, there are just way too many of them. Have a look and tell me which has the best selection.

It's been a long yet amazing weekend.
Yesterday went to that saturday in design thing since 10am and met lots of amazing inspiring people who are involve with design in Australia. Unfortunately i did not cover much as we got lost in between some stops. Furniture lovers, please check out http://www.schiavello.com/ .

Today Rmit had an open day and i have decided to volunteer (more like accidentally volunteered) to come in to talk to some interested future students about the course. I was late and yes i didnt talk much to them. It was more like talking to my uni mates session. But yet again, i had the opportunity to meet new people with different professions.

I feel like a nerd these days. But i figured, im leaving uni soon, i might as well make the best out of my possible few months as a student. Im not sure im continuing a post-grad program after this.

No comments: