Friday, August 8, 2008

miijo jijo

hihi...i was looking at my money transaction in my account, and i wrote there miijo jijo ..hihi it rhymes ! ok i dont why that is amusing to me.

hope you enjoy ur bracelet from us jij!

i went through quite a great deal to get that. Miijo.com uses australian air express so it should only be next day sort of thing. I missed the guy the first day. And the 2nd day. haihhh then i called them up and told them to send it to my work place. The guy said i will receive it on Friday or Monday. I waited and waited and waited no delivery man. So i was told to pick it up......all the way in Tullarmarine! hahah

LUCKILY, it was a nice drive.


The weird thing is, on the same day i picked the consignment up, i received the shoes my sister, nana and i ordered from GOJANE.com. We again missed the deliveryman, therefore we had to pick it up. But pick up post office belakang rumah je. Haih, barang from international hantar balik belakang rumah, barang local kena pick up kat tullamarine...

Look what we got from Gojane.

Amy's
Orginal Price $14.95 USD
Bought them for $9.99 usd
Paid $AU 25

Cheap gila. Plus they are quite comfy.


Nana's


Aput's. I cant wear them coz they are way too tall for me.

All and all we spent about $USD86 plus postage.

hihi. this is another cheap advertisement for gojane.com

I advice u to buy with your friends coz you can save up on the postage.

No comments: