Sunday, August 24, 2008

spring cup

We got last ..yeap number 6 out of 6. hihi but amazingly i never had this much fun before. Not in a long time at least.

You know when u feel down and your not sure why? August is really not my month. The exact time last year, i remember i was very depressed and i have never been stressed like that in my life. Why?

1) It was my first time studying while working as a part timer in Valley Girl Melbourne Central and fyi, that was the worst experience in my life (but i gotta say it made me stronger). If you know me well, you will know how much i hated working there and how dreadful it was to have a day working in the store. So many characters, so many clothes and different types of smells!!

2)Uni work- i had to make a furniture in, 3 weeks? wth?

3)My family came down to melbourne- i was really bumped that i couldnt spent time with my family because of the two things above. Obviously i felt like crap.

So this year resolution was not to be too stress over little things so quickly. Idzfan reminded me that i always get upset too easily. Perhaps its true, but i guess i am a sensitive/emotional person.

Current aim right now.

To excel in my studies and graduate on time and get my PR.

ookkayy off topic.

How i love a pair of



Converse Little Red Riding Hood.

I saw them in the catalog early this year but been contemplating bout buying them. I dont really wear sneakers but i cant resist the cute red riding hood graphics. And ive always felt that high cut converse looks like "remps" but somehow i have changed my mind about that. I constantly change my mind about everything lah.

Okay body tengah aching. I have to face the fact that im getting old.

1 comment:

natalie rose said...

aimsss i saw those converse shoes last sem dekat general pants for $50!! i love high cut sneakers:)