Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my oh my

sufiz is here...can't be anymore happier :) His mother and aunt are soooooo adorable!!

my brain is going to explode with assignments piling up, i swear i will settle with a pass this semester. i need to graduate this year coz i am truly getting sick of it.

I had a fun break today. went to chapel street with sufiz and nadia. We met up with sufiz's mum, aunt, her friend and jijo. We had nice walk. i have new obsession with MAC's lipstick. sumpah aku taktau bila nak pakai all the lipsticks i just bought. I was and still am never good with cosmetics and how to apply it. Eye liner always smudge. Lipstick pakai terkeluar keluar. And how do we wear concealer? I am hopeless.

LOST. i swear i am blardy lost just watching it. I mean that is the purpose of the show, but come on, the show is getting so ridiculous. The only reason i am still watching it is coz Dr Jack Shepperd is hot and i really wanna know all these mysterious happenings. I think im one of those who still follows the show coz a lot of people i know have given up on watching it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Link Exchange?:
Mac Tips. All The Best!