Saturday, May 17, 2008

mika is my lover

its funny how it is so different every semester.
Every semester, everyone will change their group of friends, tempat lepak and interests.
It's my 5th year here, and i am witnessing this for the 9th semester time. I've been through nerdy time when i just stayed home and never socialize, times where i socialized too much, times where i was at my friends house all the time, times where i was stressed over my work place, times where i just felt like leaving, time where i felt that i could never leave, times where i got heartbroken and vice versa, and times where i know that i found what i've been waiting for. I too felt that ive been changing people yang i was close here so many times. I guess its just the way it is here in Melbourne. People say friends you are close to in your uni period are your friends for life. To be honest, i don't quiet completely agree with that. It depends what kind of friends you have in uni i guess? Don't get me wrong, i have met many of them that i would say friends to keep. It's so much easier being 18 and not have to care innit? Things like this sort of opened my eyes to see, who are my real friends.

Mika is such a sweetheart. I am designing pet products for my design studio, and experimenting things on him. Dia kucing bongok, suka gigit orang, but still love him. hihi

Btw, malam tadi we went to evolution, they had this rock night thing going on, f**cking menyesal pergi!!!!!!!!! The only two highlights of the night were zul's kick ass performance with the band and flamington kebab. Besides that, all i have to say, it was a waste of $20. No offense to anyone.

No comments: