Saturday, July 12, 2008

ok i dont usually do this.but.

i miss melbourne
i miss idzfan
i miss mika
i miss jeffcott st
i miss 538 swanston st
i miss the freedom


i know i have only been 5 days back, cant wait to balik no.

o did i mention, i miss idzfan?

my heart is just not feeling peaceful now.


izrin wedding was the most beautiful wedding i have ever attend in my whole life. i actually had tears in my eyes watching their videos. it was beaaaautiful. sooo so sweet. rasa mcm nak kahwin je for the sake of the party.
it was in la meridien, and the setting was just like, breath taking. she was looking so gorgeous. haih have never been to such a beautiful wedding. Congrats Izrin and Marcus, u guys are perfect for each other.

Yet another loser night for me. I should start hiding in my pink room now. Being invisible is kindda fun sometimes.

Thanks aput for following me.

No comments: