Saturday, March 8, 2008

its been a long time

since i last blogged.



I've been busy with uni, shit final year is not lot really looking good. making a storage for the fourth year "studio". Sounds fun, but hmm, after 4 years, i think i had enough of it. Can't want to get over this.



I'm going to future music today. I was looking forward for it, but tommorow i have to do some assigments, so aih..potong la. It's k.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHURA. IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS NOW SINCE I KNOW YOU, YOU'RE GETTING PRETTIER EVERY EACH YEAR!

btw i stole this pic from her facebook, i'm the worst person when it comes to uploading.

So, March babies?

8 march Shura
11 march Ikram
15 march Lutfi (i think?)
20 march Aput
22 march My Mum
26 march Az
27 march Me!!!
29 march Gian

my blog is so busan kan. ok bye

1 comment:

a shu ra said...

Thank you amy dearest!!! I had an awesome time. Thanks loads for the wishes and presents and everything :D xx